Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not so Smart

Options
  • 10-01-2007 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

More news from Smart..

<.cg Snipped unsubstantiated / ill-founded speculation>
    Going forward, with all the good people gone before Christmas and zero ideas or creativity remaining, the future doesn't look good..

Sid

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'm curious about the agenda behind this post. As a very happy Smart customer, I take exception to the statement that all the good people are gone - the excellent technical staff I've been dealing with all along are still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Sid, when you have any fact to back up those wild allegations, then feel free to post. In the meantime, please be a bit more mature about your posting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Sid, there's no need to post the same thing on two forums. I also have good reason to believe you have a vested interest in the demise of Smart or are otherwise eager to see the company go down.

If you can convince me or cgarvey otherwise via PM, we may allow an edited version of your post to be restored.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement