Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Quick Q's RE: Insurance

Options
  • 10-01-2007 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys just a quick q's........

Can i change my insurance cover to another car for only one day????

I am getting a service done soon and will be without the car for the day so i was going to use my mams....... Is this possible????

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Yes. Just ring your insurance company witht he details of the replacment car. This should be free to do so.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Its possible. Your insurance company may know more about your policy etc. than boards.ie members!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Thanks for the quick replies guys, i just wanted to get an idea before i rang the insyurance company.....thanks again

Advertisement