Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Changing radio on 00 Fiat Punto

Options
  • 10-01-2007 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi,

The CD player on my radio is shot, wont read a thing. Looking a buying a MP3 player in Halfords or on EBay. Does anybody have any links/suggestions/how-tos with regards to replacing this myself?

Ive never done anything like this before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

As far as I know Halfords will install certain cd/mp3 players for the car free of charge if you buy from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Both my sisters Seicento and my Mam's Panda use ISO connections (not too sure about Puntos) so it should be a simple matter of pulling out the old radio (using the appropriate tool) and pushing in the new radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Cuchulain

gazzer wrote:
    As far as I know Halfords will install certain cd/mp3 players for the car free of charge if you buy from them.

Cool, I'll give them a shout to see if they do it.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Those Blaupunkt things in the Fiats and Alfas were sh1te, don;t have experience of the built in ones, they were just being phased in when I left the Fiat dealership. The old ones come out fairly easy....I've seen plenty replaced on the spot

Advertisement