Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Killorglin

Options
  • 10-01-2007 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

I'm about to move to the Killorglin area (about 3m out in the Cromane direction). If anyone has any advice for me on the question of Broadband services I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 s-t-e-p-h-e-n

Well you'd certainly be in coverage for satellite broadband from e3 but I wouldn't call it cheap!:D Its €29.99 for 256kps unlimited!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Have a look at www.permanet.ie
    You should have an unobstructed view towards the radio transmitter north of you on Slieve Mish mountains, and according to this pic you are well within range

image_map.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

You may be in a service area of either Three or Vodafone and if you are you could get their 3G HSDPA services. Check out their website to see.

Check out Kerry Broadband they might have something in your area too.

Best of Luck! You'll need it :mad: :mad:

Advertisement