Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flatulence on stage.

Options
  • 10-01-2007 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Here's the back ground to my question.
    My mate has converted his attic into a pub/ darts arena (with hocky and all), and we play a lot up there. However it's an enclosed space. During one match, on a day after I had drank a bathfull of beer the night before, one slipt out so to speak. :eek: The result was mayhem, my opponent nearly got sick and the score keeper refused to re enter the room. I must admit it was bad cause when ur own ones make u go "jesus thats bad", u know it wasn't fun for anyone else.
    Anyway my question is this, I'm sure there are some serial farters out there in the PDC, and I want to know who they are.
    I'm guessin Manly and possibly Taylor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Are you seriously asking that?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

:D You have to be taking the piss!!

I would go with Manley, I reckon he can store some gas in that body of his.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Taylor has been known to let a big one go during tight matches!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Kingp35 wrote:
    I would go with Manley, I reckon he can store some gas in that body of his.
    Comes out both ends on that man;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Shane190

Haha i'd say manely..

• Advertisement
Advertisement