Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription Query

Options
  • 10-01-2007 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

Hello. Quick query, well two quickies actually. How does one change from a recurring 3-montly subsription to an annual one? Also, am unable to access Subscribed threads, says I don't have access :confused: Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hi Miss Fluff

As your 3 month subscription has expired (on 7th Jan), you can simply create a new subscription.

Also, am unable to access Subscribed threads, says I don't have access

Probably because the sub expired.

I do not know why the sub did not renew. Was there any change to your paypal account, new card or anything like that in the period?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

This is odd...

You did renew your subscription, but you were not added to the subscriber group for some reason. I have refunded your payment in full so you can create a new annual subscription.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Weird isn't it? Thanks a million for that Vexorg, will get on the case :)

Advertisement