Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how important are links for SEO?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 seanie16

very....

now...question answered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 glengara

FWIW, the value of internal links/anchor text is often overlooked, a proper site architecture can do much to minimise the need for external links and is particularly useful for ranking inner pages that may well never see one...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

comer_97 wrote:
    i've tried adding myself to dmoz.org, are there any other ones i should consider.

2 of the sites have google Page rank or 2 and 3 that's all....

You might be waiting a while for a dmoz submission - it seems very backlogged. I've heard that Google does consider Dmoz linkings pretty important.

I wonder how many dmoz editors have nice high page-ranked sites earning good money from adsense? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭comer_97

in all my years i've never had a site in dmoz no matter how many times i have submitted them.

Advertisement