Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitman_your favorite level&gun

Options
  • 10-01-2007 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

list your favorite hitman level from any of the hitman games mine would have to be traditions of the trade in contracts and new life in blood money and sliverballers for gun<><><

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

in the first hitman game, the level where your taking out a columbian drunk lord in the jungle. and the m60 you get to do it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Ugh, I hated the jungle levels in the original.

Dunno what my favourite level is really, there has been some great ones though.

Definitely the silver-ballers, whipping them out+popping someone in the face+quickly re-holstering is gaming bliss at it's best.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

The Meat Kings Party (contracts) - With the spaz shotgun.
    Simply for the fact when he finds the girls body upstairs with all the air fresheners hanging around it mutilated to hell disturbed me the first time I saw it

I also liked the level on the english manor in contracts too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Rnger wrote:
    in the first hitman game, the level where your taking out a columbian drunk lord in the jungle. and the m60 you get to do it :D

yeah and theres a minigun hidden in the camp aswell!

I freaking love the hitman games. Great series.

Another thing you could do in the 1st game was (if I remember this right) if you droped the bretta and picked up the sawn off and then re-picked up the bretta again. You would have them in each hand, and for every shot you fire with the bretta , you fire the sawn off aswell.

The bretta has 15 bullets per clip! So you could fire the sawn off 15 times in a row. :cool:

(this worked with all hand guns but the beretta had the most bullets.)

Btw I'm soooooo happy Vin Diesel wont be playing 47 in the movie no more.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

From blood money, the level in the AA clinic where you must kill the three gangsters and ofcourse the sliverballer as the best gun! Also in the first game the level set in the large hotel where you must kill the guy in the shower and find a bomb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Darnell13

Jaysus, it's hard to choose a favourite level...that huge hotel in contracts (the one with the ghost, iirc)...where you strangle one of the targets in the shower...also Beldingford manor...and i must admit i love going on a kill crazy rampage with all the freaks in the meat kings party...actually the last level in Contracts is quite satisfying...sneaking past all the SWAT f***ers.
    I don't really think i disliked too many of them (I've only played SA and contracts through...stopped playing BM on ps2, so i can get it on 360...was really enjoying it though).

Favourite weapon would probably be silenced pistol. Always fond of the old sniping, though.

And there's a good bit of satisfaction from a good ol fashioned poisoning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

remember hitman 2 that russian style level where you had to snipe some general guy from a building across the way...but you didnt know who to snipe and diana had to find bits of info about the guy while you choose who's the right guy to kill...

*takes breath*

good times...:cool:

Advertisement