Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need Some Quick Advice

• 10-01-2007 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

Which is the best BILL phone to buy at the moment? Any Network!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

The phone depends on what you want to do:

Calls & Tex only
    Photos
    Music
    3G stuff

The network again:

Local calls
    International
    3G

need more info :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Jam Man wrote:
    The phone depends on what you want to do:

Calls & Tex only
    Photos
    Music
    3G stuff

The network again:

Local calls
    International
    3G

need more info :)

Best!!!!

A phone with everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Sim free or contract? BILL suggests contract but limits the field....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Please don't post this kind of thread unless you give specifics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Nokia "N" series Or Top end Sony Ericsson W8xx

Network check the coverage but O2 have some good deals on line free min and txt for a contract

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Musha wrote:
    Nokia "N" series Or Top end Sony Ericsson W8xx

Network check the coverage but O2 have some good deals on line free min and txt for a contract

Thanks first good reply i've got so far, so which would you go with the N series Nokia or the SE?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

There is no one phone that does everything, unless you're looking for something like a PDA phone which is so big and bulky for the most part that it genuinely can't be looking at as a phone.

Best phones would be the Sony Ericsson K800i, W810i, Nokia 6233, N72, N73 and, surprisingly, the Motorola K1 is pretty stable. Again, it all depends on what you actually want, so you should be more specific.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Without more information, and since you said "everything", I guess in a way the Nokia N73 comes closest to that.

It has everything in the sense that it's a smartphone, it has a 3.2 megapixel camera, it has 3G, it has lots of things. :D

No wifi though, if that's what you're after.

Thanks first good reply i've got so far

As I said before, you aren't supposed to post these kind of threads. You are being much too vague. So I'd advise you not to make statements like that.

Tell us what you are looking for in a phone like what Jam Man and others suggested earlier, or I'll lock the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Which is the best BILL phone to buy at the moment? Any Network!
    how long is a piece of string?

with nothing to go on besides that i'd agree with chrislad in the order he said :) and i'd add the n80 cos it has wifi
    but not the k1. motorola are the work of satan. also, it doesn't do everything as you asked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

K1 may not do everything but what it can do, it does do well. That hurts to say as I despise Motorola.

This is the one for you:

http://www.vertu.com/homepage.jsp?lang=en

comes with a conceirge service that will do just about anything at the push of a button.

quintron wrote:
    This is the one for you:

http://www.vertu.com/homepage.jsp?lang=en

comes with a conceirge service that will do just about anything at the push of a button.

Wow, they're horrible.

Yes they are. However Fighting Irish was looking for "A phone with everything!",
    so, regardless of how ridiculously expensive/stupid/fugly they are, having a personal butler means this phone will "do" anything.....job done. ;)
    I'm pleased to oblige. :p

Advertisement