Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project offset - Forget Crysis this game is going to pwn

Options
  • 10-01-2007 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

Have to say, Crysis was giving me that niggling sensation to upgrade again. But this game has put me over the edge, it simple looks and sounds amazing. This is going on my list as number 1 game to play in 2007. The bit with the dragon on the rock looks amazing.

Main website

Youtube teaser

projextoffset.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

There is no way this is due for '07, is it? They, surprisingly, only got picked by a publisher recently enough and a lot of the material on show has been on thier site for a long time. It does look fantastic though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

It's due out end of 2007 early 2008... i'm hoping for the former. It gives me a year to get my next uber pc together ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

per-pixel hdr lighting
    soft self shadowing
    object based motion blur

...yet it looks like any unreal engine, or even newer source game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I don't think that screenie does it justice, watch some of the teaser trailers, they look a lot better.

Advertisement