Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA: Angle vs Joe III (Who will win?)

• 10-01-2007 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

any thoughts on Sundays match at final resolution.
    i can see it being a draw with no pin or submission for
    either man.

My prediction........IT WILL BE A CLASSIC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'll go for a 2-2 draw. 2 Submissions and 2 pins via Angle Slam and Muscle Buster.

I expect it to be friggin' amazing though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

In all likelihood it will be a draw, as they probably wouldn't have done an ironman match otherwise. A draw in a normal match leaves you feeling more ripped off. I want to see Angle facing some new guys soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Man a draw would just annoy me but i see it going that way too even though i would rather see joe winning. TBH i hope this the last match and the feud will end cause i want to see Angle in feuds with AJ styles, Daniels and probably sting if he goes heel.(hard to tell which he is at the moment cause he's so over)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, I was finding it hard to follow a few weeks ago. Angle goes and attacks people backstage, and then a woman in front of the audience, so I assumed he had moved slightly to the heel side of things. But the next week he's teaming up with Rhino, and it's Joe who's with the heel AJ Styles. Little bit confusing

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Draw because if one of them win then it will not be the end of the rivalry which will mean people will get bored in away. Really looking forward to this match myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It's time to end the fued for a while. Let Joe go after the title, and Kurt could go and have some excellent matches with AJ. Then another Joe/Angle fued for the title.

2007 is looking good for TNA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Fozzy wrote:
    Little bit confusing

You could say that.

They burned this feud out way too quickly.They did good business for their first fight (60000 buys roughly) and for their second fight TNA went back down to their (30000-35000 range). It would have meant so much more if they had spread it out a little. It'll be a great match and I'll enjoy watching it but 3 times in 3 months is overkill.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Cant wait to see it. Love to see a finish like the Lesnar/Angle 5-4 Ironman a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

I'll enjoy watching it but 3 times in 3 months is overkill.

my thoughts exactly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

i predict a draw and hope that TNA leave this rivalry at the sidelines for a while to come

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Mhmm...weetabix

I can see Angle taking this and getting a jump into the title situation. I can See Styles and Rhino lasting a while and I just have this feeling TNA will mess up and give Angle a title shot too soon. It's a bit clustered with only the 1 heavyweight belt at the moment. Already 3 ppl contending it with the likes of Joe and Angle next inline. Rhino and AJ wont last forever so where does that leave them when they finish? If TNA get the 2 hour timelsot thats being rumored they need to add a new belt as a focal point away from the NWA title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭fatjose101

Yeah i could see them give angle a title shot soon
    but i think you could see joe get his title shot before angle and
    hopefully he will win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Se7en

I can see Angle taking this and getting a jump into the title situation. I can See Styles and Rhino lasting a while and I just have this feeling TNA will mess up and give Angle a title shot too soon. It's a bit clustered with only the 1 heavyweight belt at the moment. Already 3 ppl contending it with the likes of Joe and Angle next inline. Rhino and AJ wont last forever so where does that leave them when they finish? If TNA get the 2 hour timelsot thats being rumored they need to add a new belt as a focal point away from the NWA title

What happened to the X-Division Title?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think Angle will win, probably through cheating in the end, to set himself up for a title shot. I think they want the belt on Angle in the long-term to give themselves a lot of credibility although I think Joe has earned the right to be champion.

It would make sense to have Joe hunting for a title shot and to maybe face Angle for the belt later in the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Mhmm...weetabix

Se7en wrote:
    What happened to the X-Division Title?

The x-division isnt really contested by the likes of Angle, Rhyno, Christian and the rest. The only time I can remember a heavyweight in the x-division is when Joe won it. Thats got too many cruiser weights competing for it and if you threw in the heavyweights it would take away from it.

Advertisement