Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great tech support.

Options
  • 10-01-2007 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

I was setting up my neighbors Perlico broadband at 7 o'clock tonight and it wouldn't go so I rang their support number. I was on hold for less than five minutes,talked to one person for less than a minute and was forwarded to a level 2 tech support chap. Not on hold at all.

The level 2 tech support fella was very nice and ran trough all the usual stuff quickly. Just bringing it to the attention of all.

Perlico,great tech support!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Forget how good the Tech support was... im just amazed you rang at 7pm and got someone??? Most of the others shut at 5 as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Saruman wrote:
    Forget how good the Tech support was... im just amazed you rang at 7pm and got someone??? Most of the others shut at 5 as far as i know.

Thats what I thought! But I rang and I got someone and a really cool person at that! Good service :D

Advertisement