Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yeeeeeeees - goodbye Jackiey!!!

Options
  • 10-01-2007 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

Thanks be to god she is gone. As Jermaine says, she really is "white trash". My god she is vile!

In her best bits, who was the old woman at the table?! Did I miss something in the house?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

It was her mother. Jades Grandparents came in to the house for a Sunday Dinner. I agree. Thank fuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Yup, thankfully shes out now

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

God, can anyone remember what she was like BEFORE the extreme makeover?? She must have been a rite beauty... I can vaguely remember a lack of teeth, that's about it...

I did feel sorry for Jade having to see her mother booted out in such a demeaning way, but what did she expect bringing her into a house full of *normal* people.. She knows the woman better than anyone, she should have foreseen the madness.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Thank God for Dirk Benidict calling it as it is. He said its no surprise, she's a mean spirited person and evictions are part of the show. This is in complete contrast to the sycophantic nonsense that was spewed by a majority of the housemates.

Good on ya Starbuck and Carole Malone.

Thank God for Dirk Benidict calling it as it is. He said its no surprise, she's a mean spirited person and evictions are part of the show. This is in complete contrast to the sycophantic nonsense that was spewed by a majority of the housemates.

Good on ya Starbuck and Carole Malone.

Did you see those clips of Cleo on BBBM last night??? "She was the most important person in all our lives" or some sh1te.. My God.. I thought Cleo was one of the smarter ones...

Maybe she was sucked in with the whole ring thing.. That was so cringeworthy.. :o

Mean spirited is exactly what she is.. Nail - Head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

xzanti wrote:
    Did you see those clips of Cleo on BBBM last night??? "She was the most important person in all our lives" or some sh1te.. My God.. I thought Cleo was one of the smarter ones...

Maybe she was sucked in with the whole ring thing.. That was so cringeworthy.. :o

Mean spirited is exactly what she is.. Nail - Head

I did, gold ol' Russell nailed it as usual. "what, Jo from S Club has been evicted, this is like 9/11 all over again". The man is class.

I did, gold ol' Russell nailed it as usual. "what, Jo from S Club has been evicted, this is like 9/11 all over again". The man is class.

He's a legend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Did you see Ken's wife on BBLB? What age is she? I'd say she has to be 55+ but she looks like she's been for a million nip/tucks, she probably has botox for breakfast coz she looks about 20!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I can understand Jade being a bit upset but come on she went a bit overboard...crying for about half an hour...jaysus...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Jade is a complete and utter twat. She was hilarious on the original Big Brother she was in (was it BB3?) but she's just an idiot now. She was stupid to go on this, people will only hate her now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement