Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the super junior minister

Options
  • 11-01-2007 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

This is for a quiz question if anybody can help, please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭TOm Kelly

Think I have found it ... Brian Lenihan - a Super junior minister is allowed to attend cabinet meetings.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

well as minister for children i hope he continues to carry out his promises. areas in the constitution need to clearly state the rights of children. and deal with matters such as custody etc,

hopefully will make a great td in years to come like his dad. resemblance is canny.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

He seems to be down as the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Science....

But I was under the impression that Sean Haughey was filling that role... as is Sean Haughey.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

is it not Tom Parlon ?? , the PDs have long had the super junior gig like Bobby Molloy was the SJ for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 clarkwgriswold

Am 100% certain that its Brian Lenihan.
    The Chief Whip, Tom Kitt, would also attend cabinet meetings.

• Advertisement
Advertisement