Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So how is everyones exams going?

• 11-01-2007 12:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

Thought id post something to liven this place up :D:D. I have my second exam tommorrow mob so im starting studying now :p .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Exam today (as in 12 hours from now) Sat 13th at 12.30

I hope I can keep all of these acronyms inside my head long enough .....

Rip, Ripv2, ospf, bgp, mp-bgp, ipv4, ipv6, toc, tc, fc, mpls qos vpn pe ce ler lsr ,etc, etc, etc

*sob*

PCMCIA .... "People can't remember computer industry acronyms"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

You wouldn 't need to remember what those acronyms means for any networking test :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

im so happy the exams are over, i dont think i failed any thank god. Did anyone else go to trmco last night, it was fairly good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Giblet wrote:
    You wouldn 't need to remember what those acronyms means for any networking test :)

heh ... heh ... heh. Those could be famous last words Giblet :-p

I did a network exam and I had to remember plenty of those acronyms. The background reading material for the course was the Cisco certified program. That's before even touching the course content.

ANyway, roll on course re-commencement on tuesday. Mobile development with J2ME & .NET CE

Advertisement