Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone bought Goodyear Eagle NCT 5's lately?

Options
  • 11-01-2007 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Just wonderign how much they are to buy in Dublin if possible or elswhere. I bought a set last year from eirtyres and tore the wall on one shortly after. The cars been off the road for a while so the tyres are pretty much brand new. I'll probably just buy one in a quick fit or somesuch and get the to fit it there and then so as i said if anyones bought them recently at least I'd know roughly what they are here. I know I could wait and ring but I'll probably forge. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

I think I got two in Sandyford Tyres a few months ago for €300, I THINK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭furtzy

Got 2 about 6 months ago 215/55/R16's in Monaghan for €220

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I got two 205/55R16's at FastFit in Bray for €240 fitted last June.

Advertisement