Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is there to do in Arklow?

Options
  • 11-01-2007 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Is this the right forum for this?

Folks, me and a few friends are going to arklow for a few days for a laugh; whats the nightlife like? What are the best nights to head out?

I know its a small town and all, but is there anywhere to go?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭missloulou

There really isn't much in arklow, there is a couple of ok pubs but it really depends on what your scene is.

Tell us and i'll give you the rundown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Ach, I'm up for anything really, its just myself and a few friends from college/home (we are all about 20 yrs old) going down to a mobile home. We are planning on hitting whatever pubs or clubs are around really :D Maybe toddle around the town during the day etc!

We'll be down from the Wednesday 31st Jan for 2 nights, anything good happening then?

Thanks Missloulou :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 waylander5642

why oh why would anybody want to come to arklow,i used to live there and to me it is an absolute dump.Nothing to do but drink yipee[not] and feck all places to go.When you get to arklow keep going towards gorey or further, much better towns down the coast and much nicer people.

Advertisement