Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaded Unleaded

Options
  • 11-01-2007 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭

When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

Apparently this has happened to several different people, and I read it on one of those Darwin Awards sites. I nearly fell off my chair laughing. So far it is my best lol of 07 yet, the best part being it is true.

Comments

Advertisement