Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enraged with an esper

Options
  • 11-01-2007 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Im still waiting for this game as i live in the distant land of ireland, but ive been finding out as much as i can cos ive been dying to play it since x-2 disappointed me so badly.
    but what a shock i received when i found an esper called CUCHULAINN. one of the greatest warriors in irish legend was going to represented in a worldwide game?? i thought it was too good to be true and it was. i am outraged that our mythical hero is painted as a fat green grotesque insectoid spreading poison.
    and to those who say it might be a coincidence in the name, it is spelt perfectly, even with a fada on the first U.is there anyone who knows anymore on this topic?i would love to be proven wrong.
    i will add though that this will not prevent me from buying this game and hopefully enjoying it as i cant wait to try out the new innovations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

What game is this you're talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Skiesonfire19

What're you talking about?

Skies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I haven't played it but google suggests it's FF12

• Registered Users Posts: 21 madmannwithabow

ya its ffxii.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

For those of you who don't know wtf is going on, I did some detective.gif work and here is the beast in question:

esper_cuchulainn.jpg
    Description: An Esper in the shape of a enormous fat giant. The only thing that covers its body is a tiny skirt under its big belly.
    Death Blow: Venom bite. Cúchulainn dances a little in a forest, before he jumps in the air, charging an attack. When he fully charged it, a giant plant bursts out of his back hitting the ground hard. The plant then spreads a toxic mist over the enemy.

Skirt wearing? Dancing and then having green gas burst forth from some unknown orifice? Well I'm sold on this game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement