Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last night...

Options
  • 11-01-2007 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Was anyone else convinced that their roof was going to get torn off by the wind last night?

Greystones is windy at the best of times but that was out there on its own.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

No.

But I was convinced that my car was going to be damaged by my neighbour's bin blowing around. He's too lazy to take his bins in off the pavement, so just leaves them there week after week and it seems like every time the wind comes up, I end up having to move one (or both) of his bins from my driveway so that I can drive out!

Mind you that's not nearly as annoying as seeing his recycling bin emptied onto the street because it's been blown over. Again. Thankfully last night there was nothing in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭new arrival

Washing line actually bent over to flat on the grass....... i.e the metal part was bent completely and the base remained in it's position!

Leaks in the windows........ What a start for the W/end!

Advertisement