Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wes brown to spurs

Options
  • 11-01-2007 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

say the sun today for 5m.

tell me it isnt true!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

i hope not ... definately not worth £5m .... hopefully just paper talk

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

hold on now lads....

He's a great natural defender. Granted in previous years he made the odd cock up, but this year when he's got his turn on the field for United he's been reliable and strong. Not worth 5m? give me a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Wouldn't mind having him back up King and Dawson myself but I don't think he's better than either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

I'd take him for Newcastle. I think I'd take anyone as it stands, but Wes Brown isn't that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

i hope he stays at OT he is a very very good defender

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I still stand by what i said ...if he's that good a defender then SAF will not sell him .... i still have my doubts about him, but i would bow down to the MANU fans who have seen him more often .... i'd sooner have Heinze :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Funny you should say that Rob...

Rumours on FTL that its Heinze we're after, ManYoo will only sell if they get Bale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Bell & Hare Yid

Normally I hate speculation, but, and there's always a but, a friend of mine was in Cardiff at the cup game last weekend for the cup game, met Gareth Bale on Saturday night in the city centre. Asked him why he wasn't turning out for Saints in the cup and what was he doing in Cardiff, was he there to watch Spurs, Bale smiled but wouldn't disclose anything. Could've just been home in Wales for the weekend, and it could be pure coincidence, or maybe he was there for a reason.

I'd way prefer Heinze though, think we'd have just about the best (fully fit) back four in England then, even better than Chelski's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

While I would prefer Heinze, I think Brown would be a very good signing.

Advertisement