Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway one of 2007's sexiest cities.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

They fail to realise that I may be moving from Galway some time this year... I guess it can keep its sexy status until then though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

and it doesn't even mention the races....

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

You're welcome everone.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

They mention "The G".

It's garish.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭darrenh

they didnt even mention the races!!!!!!!!!!!! the biggest party of all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

darrenh wrote:
    they didnt even mention the races!!!!!!!!!!!! the biggest party of all!

Bit of an oversight alright. Didn't know we had the most restaraunts per head of population. Just wondering are they including Supermacs in that.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

They didnt even mention the Airshow!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

And KD. He's the sexiest Galwegian around.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

pah not a hope warty nora ftw

*closely followed by redhairedguy

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

pah not a hope warty nora ftw

Auld Nora is our Sexy Galway Rose :D sexy city has to have sexy babes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Galway is....o.k, its nothing special, I'm kinda gettin a little tired of it:confused:
    Used to really like the place buts it got a little to up in its own arse, think it may be time for a move, parts of the city are really beautiful but it has absolutley nothing really...well nothing that would interest me/not cost a bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya I love the city but its following the tred of the other cities (dublin cork and limerick) towards a more western city style which is not why I like galway, i love the city for its culture and traditional buildings and thats why its way more tourists than limerick city (well i assume it does galway is always seen as touristy)

though I gotta say I love my city of Limerick, rugby capital of the universe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Liverpool. They must have been tripping balls when they wrote that.

The fact that you have to call them the 'sexiest' cities says that there's some element missing from that fella's journalistic skills like.... TALENT or something.

Sure I could name Offaly the place to be in 07 and put up a thread in the Offaly forum. And who's going to stop me, hmmmm, hmmmmm?

Advertisement