Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone

Options
  • 11-01-2007 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

did anyone else see PVP's webcomic reacting to apples new iphone? I want the last word balloon as a t-shirt.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hehe, I like that :D

(Though I maintain that Jobs needs to be strapped down and kicked until he admits that the iPhone is actually an iPDA.)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

the iphone is dirty. i shall say no more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Tree wrote:
    the iphone is dirty. i shall say no more

yes it is but that comic is funny..........i thought penny arcade would do a good iphone strip but so far nothing really great.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hmmm. Was rather disappointed with the Penny Arcade strip about the iPhone alright, it lacked Tycho's usual viciousness (possibly because of Gabe's Apple-Fanboy conversion, but still...)

That said, I've yet to care about the iPod so I can't see myself caring about the iPhone/iXDA/iTalk/whatever they end up calling it after Cisco succesfully sues them for knowingly using a name that's already trademarked by someone else :D. It can be as pretty as can be, but I don't want an iPod so why I'm supposed to suddenly want one with a phone battered onto it is beyond me.

Sheldon has had a couple of decent strips about the iphone. Not seen much else around tho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement