Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lump/mole

Options
  • 11-01-2007 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

my yorksire terrier Willis .. who is just over a year and half has a mole on his back....but i have just noticed that its got alot bigger in the last three months... noticed it late last night...so i'm taking him to the vet this evening to get it checked out,,,,

Just wondering should i be worried about it?? it doesnt seem to bother him at all ..

Cheers

Daz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Could be a fatty lump but the vet will know for sure.

Hope hes ok - let us know what the vet said Daz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I would be less worried because they are that young, could be water filled or something. Probably more likely to be cancerous if it was an older dog. Let us know how you get on anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 samhain's son

A few years ago my border collie had a lump that was there for ages and then got a bit bigger. I didn't want to take her to the vet in case it was serious (but of course I did) and she did have to have a minor operation but what it was in the end was an ingrowing wart that had become infected. She had a baldy patch for a while but no other ill effects. Good luck going to the vet, it is scary when you don't know what is wrong. Before you all think I am a bad pet owner, I don't like bringing myself to doctors or dentists either.

Advertisement