Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinergi Voice Service

Options
  • 11-01-2007 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

Anybody else having serious difficulties with Cinergi Telecom and their voice service. I know they rent the lines off Eircom :mad: , but their Cust Serv is just atrocious and leaves a hellova lot to be desired. I think "no" is a must-use word in their response sheets.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Shelob07

Hi
    I am a Cinergi customer and have not experienced any problems with their voice service as you appear to have. When I wanted to get their broadband offering, I spoke to my friend, who was the person that gave me the application form for them and he was able to help.
    I would advise you to talk to the person that gave you your form and see what they can do to resolve your problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 inertia99

Read your comment and i must say I find them excellent. Im on their talk free mobile package which has saved me loads as you get bundled mobile and landline minutes for 13.99 a month and on their 2mb broadband which I have never had problems with and is way cheaper than eircom, I think it's 15 yo yos a month. Also have free online billing which lets you query and download etc....and a single bill and 1 dd per month for everything

I have always found their customer service people very pleasant and the one thing I like is you always get to talk to a real person who actually works in their office in Dublin, no press 1, 2, 7.........and leaving messages for some call centre in india!

I'm sure if you get on to them and complain they will look after your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

I m waiting 14 months to resolve issues with Cinergi.The person I dealt with orignally just passes the problem onto someone else and will not return my calls.I was left without broadband service for approx 4 months before they acknowledged there was a problem.

hardly what you would call good customer service

Phoenix

Advertisement