Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any graphic designers feeling charitable??!!

Options
  • 11-01-2007 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hi, my football team are looking to get a crest done before we get jerseys printed. we need someone arty to design the crest/logo - Our team is called St.Annes Celtic FC and I did a crest with a certic cross and a football but it's useless!! You can see it here http://www.kilbarrackunited.com/kufc_links.html
    (2nd last row in the middle) Problem is we're flat broke as a team, but if anyone fancys helping us our we would be extremely grateful!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

Well, I put together the PortmarnockAFC.com website (which included recreating their logo in Illustrator) so I might be able to help you out if I get some free time!

Not promising anything though ;)

Anything in particular you'd like to see included?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭PRman

Hi Buttermilk, just looked at Portmarnocks website and it looks quality - You did the logo as well? Very impressive! I did a logo myself on powerpoint but isn't great - You can see it on that links page... Just wanted an improved version of it really - I think the celtic cross with a football in the middle looks well - just needs someone to do it professionally!!

Advertisement