Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Burning Crusade patching..

Options
  • 11-01-2007 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭

Dont delete your 2.0.0 -> 2.0.3 patch file if your buying TBC as TBC will need to be patched with it (if ya have you'll just have to redownload).
    TBC in the box is only vers 2.0.0.

Theres a blue post about it tho can't find it at the mo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

is TBC out on Tuesday or Wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Tuesday morning at 12:00 am, afaik

Aye, the portal opens midnight so if u have a copy by then you are free to step through. The rest of us have to wait till the shop opens on tuesday morning ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Where exactly is the portal located ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

The Blasted Lands

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Its 12am game time, so 11pm Monday our time.

so are shops likley to be selling from monday?

Gamestop told me monday the "16th". Got his dates wrong. Dunno if they gonna actually sell it that day tho.

ZygOte wrote:
    so are shops likley to be selling from monday?
    Doubtful, official release date is Tueday the 16th, but the portal opens at 11pm on Monday our time, which you can't get into until you buy it the next day.

• Advertisement

yeah , would be nice to be there when the portal opens, wonder if anything will happen?

will the nasties around the portal be removed i wonder? dont fancing having to run past em

there is not going to be any sort of scripted event. It will just open (ie one minute u cant enter and the next u can kind of thing, least thats what i read).
    The demons werent there in the beta so they may be driven back which would make sense considering whats on the other side (wont spoil this minor thing for ya but i found it cool).

B-K-DzR wrote:
    there is not going to be any sort of scripted event. It will just open (ie one minute u cant enter and the next u can kind of thing, least thats what i read).
    The demons werent there in the beta so they may be driven back which would make sense considering whats on the other side (wont spoil this minor thing for ya but i found it cool).
    Aye, pretty sure this will happen, and the current AD camp on our side will be replaced with a Horde/Ally camp afaik.

Advertisement