Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with Call of Duty 3 online

• 11-01-2007 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭

I can't connect to any game with five or more players. It takes an age connecting then comes up with the message "could not connect to all players." Anyone else having this issue or know what to do about it? Every single other game is fine for me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Julez

Have you checked your NAT?! go to test network connection, if your NAT is ok it should say "OPEN" next to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just checked it there and it's 'strict.' Any idea how I go about changing it? I assume it's something to do with my wireless setup - I'm on eircom wireless BB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Go to advanced on your eircom software and turn your firewall down . That mite help .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Julez

http://www.portforward.com/
    Someone posted this up the other week, just find your router name and then go to xbox live and it should tell you how to go about it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I havent been able to get into a ranked match for over a week in COD3 !!Anybody else having this problem ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Seem to have it sorted now. I turned the firewall down to low and on the eircom modem settings, there's an games option to turn down settings for various games - including Xbox Live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Timmy

RAIN wrote:
    I havent been able to get into a ranked match for over a week in COD3 !!Anybody else having this problem ?

It takes ages for me to connect on rnaked and if people ready up, then cancel within the countdown it crashs for everyone (which happens a lot). Buggy as hell

Advertisement