Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland night out: 20th July 2007 - The Burnaby

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

O go on then, put me down, - quick, before I change my mind !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Rustypup

Hi there, did anything come of this 'Cafe Meeting'? If I haven't missed it, I'd be interested too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 GreenEyes

count me & the hubbie in also please if it is still going ahead...

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tsukhija

I was looking for something like this only as we recently moved to Charlesland Park. Count me and my wife in as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 hon79

Did this night ever happen?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

hon79 wrote:
    Did this night ever happen?
    Nope. Not yet.

No word from Foxy in ages either. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Hey Mike I'm Back! Have had two house moves in the past few months and only got back online recently. I'm not in Charlesland anymore so I don't know if i'd be the right person for the job but I'm still in the cafe so if anyone would like to set this up I'll definitly help out if they still want it in the cafe.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭IANAL (hullaballoo's test a/c)

Right, I've been watching this thread go nowhere, so I propose that we all meet up in The Burnaby at 7 next friday. Try to make it a special date where no other events obscure the night ahead of you. Try to book this in advance of any other night and make a special effort.

I know from other boards.ie beers that this can be tough to organise, but with a little bit of commitment, it can work like a dream.

So, The Burnaby at 7, on Friday 20th July. See you there.

(Incidentally, one of the bar staff there is hullaballú, so if you introduce yourselves, he'll sort you out.)

Edit: suggest a refresh of the title of this thread to something more definite so that people will go: "Charlesland Night out: 20th July 2007, The Burnaby" etc. would do the trick imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Liam81

burnaby it is so!!! count me in and also the other half. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

IANAL wrote:
    Edit: suggest a refresh of the title of this thread to something more definite so that people will go: "Charlesland Night out: 20th July 2007, The Burnaby" etc. would do the trick imo.

Title updated, hope all of you that make it have a great night.

Edit - can I suggest that someone books a table, or tells the barman where people asking for the Charlesland drinks should go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Sorry didn't make it. How did it go? Are you going to do it again?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭IANAL (hullaballoo's test a/c)

Don't think anyone actually went. I was there all night, and didn't hear anything about it! Ah well. Maybe next time!

Advertisement