Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of South African Spoof Caller?

Options
  • 11-01-2007 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

This doesn't really justify a whole thread to itself but fcuk it, Pigheads not paying for it. Just wondering does anybody no the name of the South African comedian who used to ring people up and act the maggot with them.

Years since I heard him but one sketch involved him applying for a job on the phone and turning the interview around on the interviewer. Rubbish description but fcuk it somebody will know. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Roy Woods jr. perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

No he was definitely South Africn. Can't for the life of me remember his name. Damn you ageing brain!

Darren "Whackhead" Simpson. My last and final offer, maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Hagar wrote:
    Darren "Whackhead" Simpson. My last and final offer, maybe.
    Hagar you're lucky you're living in France because if you were in Ireland Pighead would hunt you down and give you a big manly sloppy kiss on the forehead. I'm almost sure thats my man. Off now to try and find the interview piece i'm talking about.

Take a bow Hagar, you're a hero!

Bows, blows kisses to the on-looking masses, exits stage left.

• Advertisement
Advertisement