Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-mail marketing/e-zine software

• 11-01-2007 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,
    I work for a small company, we wish to publish an e-zine on a periodic basis (every month) to initially about 1000 subscribers.
    We need to be able to track the delivery and click through rate resulting from this.

Does anyone have any recommendations on this?
    I have looked at newsweaver but they are somewhat steep on price.

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Obelisk29

Have a look at groupmail from infacta, an Irish company based in Sligo.

O29

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Caroline_Me

Here is some tips to promote your e-zine ....

1. Make sure your MAIN ARTICLE always provides information that your readers will find valuable.
    2. Begin each issue with an EDITOR’S NOTE or PUBLISHER’S NOTE.
    3. In your article, throw in LINKS to related articles you’ve written or been featured in, when appropriate
    4. Directly after your article, give a quick PROMO BLURB, mentioning your e-books, reports, or workshops, if you offer them.
    5. In each issue, offer a TESTIMONIAL from one of your clients or customers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'd second the recommendation for Groupmail. I've been using it for the last few years and it is truly fantastic

Advertisement