Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question on immigration.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you could always not read it?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Tha Gopher wrote:
    Though its funny on occasion, if it persists and just degenerates into a "you`re a spa" "no, you`re a spa" level it becomes pretty tiring tbh. Even if the poster is making an arse of themselves.
    ...but you want it to be a bannable offence, even though you couldn't be bothered reporting it and still haven't given any examples of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Tha Gopher wrote:
    Even better was the "cease and desist" PM he sent asking me to stop highlighting it :D

I'm not sure how many "cease and desist" PM's you got but if you were referring to the one I sent you it had nothing to do with you *highlighting* anything and more to do with the fact nearly every post on various threads was a direct dig at me rather then actually contributing to threads in question.

Many of these were even on threads not only had I not responded to but not even read in some cases prior to your comments.

Oh and I can cite examples, unlike you I know how to use the report post feature.

Advertisement