Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disruption to Stansted Express

Options
  • 11-01-2007 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

No stansted express service on this coming weekend or the next 2 weekends. So anyone going over to the Newcastle game or the 4th round FA cup tie on 27th should allow extra travel time.

From the Stansted Express site
    Saturdays 13, 20 & 27 and Sundays 14, 21 & 28 January 2007

Due to essential engineering work taking place between Broxbourne and Bishops Stortford, Stansted Express services will be replaced by a non stop coach service to/from London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport on these days. Coaches leave every 15 minutes and the approximate journey time is one hour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Someone is taking the piss...:mad: If one more thing goes wrong for me I'm going postal...

Thanks anyway Pat, looks like I'll have to leave early and try catch the first train out of White Hart Lane station back to Liverpool Street.

Advertisement