Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog gone...missing pooch - Found!

Options
  • 11-01-2007 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi all, one of my dogs went AWOL at lunch time today and is still missing. He likes a ramble but always comes back to the lead, - not this time for some reason. Perhaps there is a female in heat somewhere - he was recently neutered but it takes some time for the hormone to leave the system.

I have been on numerous search patrols since. He is a small grey and fawn terrier mongrel, with a blue collar imprinted with little white pawprints and one of those little barrels with his name and contact info. He answers to the name of Teddy, and is very friendly. If anyone happens to come across him, could you let me know here.

Fingers crossed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Maisy, whereabouts did you lose him or see him last?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

I saw him this afternoon outside my house in the grove, and at superquin less than 20 mins ago....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I saw hiim at superquinn too at about ten to two this afternoon hope you find him. let us know if you do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭TnJ

:)

Hi Maisy,

Found woofer at Superquinn and just brought him indoors so he wouldn't wander off on you. Have PM'd you with my number.

He's a friendly chap alright!

TnJ

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Well done TNJ - Just back from legging it to superquinn with a slice of bread shouting out "Teddy!" much to the amusement of passersby...
    There goes the reputation...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Don't worry dc23, I practically did the same !!. Many many thanks for the replies, and a huge thanks to the lovely lovely people who found him and took him in - sorry TnJ, I barely read the message initially before doing sprint down to SuperQ so missed the PM.

The animal concerned has scoffed a bowl of food and is now languishing on the sofa - indeed, I am kicking myself I didn't think of it earlier, where else would a lost dog head but the dog Nirvana that is SuperQ - food, warmth, company, its got it all !!!

I am not ashamed to say I was distraught earlier so many thanks again - faith in humanity duly restored !

Advertisement