Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needed: Very part-time PA / Cork City Centre

Options
  • 11-01-2007 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

I am ramping up my job responsibilities at work, and need someone for general admin stuff for three to five hours a week. This is PAYE and sadly, not cash in hand, but would suit someone with children in school or someone at college or uni as we can accomodate holidays if needed. We are flexible wrt hours and days worked - one or two, as suits.

Our offices are located in Penrose Wharf, just over the bridge from the bus station. Its an informal and friendly office with nice people.

Job duties would include:

1/ Entering expenses and running expense reports for Accounting
    2/ Filing paperwork into an established filing system
    3/ Assisting with data entry for building a database of contacts
    4/ Some Internet research, phone calling and emailing to confirm details in the DB
    5/ Running mail merges and assisting with mailings every now and then

So, not very taxing work, but work we need done reliably and with a minimal amount of training.

Qualifications:

1/ Very computer literate
    2/ Word, Excel, web browsing and email proficiency
    3/ Ability to supervise yourself and see tasks through to the end

If you're interested, please PM me or send your CV to sabrina [dot] dent [at] mediasat.ie

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

If you're interested, please PM me or send your CV to sabrina [dot] dent [at] mediasat.ie

Thanks!

[sabrina [dot] dent [at] mediasat.ie that the address ? ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

She obfuscated her address for a reason, dumbass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hells_Belle

scuby wrote:
    that the address ? ;)

Yup, that is the address! Please feel free to send in your CV, because we really do need to staff this position, but please so remove my email address as I don't need spam from every automated robot in the universe.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've reported the post, so hopefully your address will be removed soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hells_Belle

Cheers for the reporting and the fix. No harm, no foul :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

dahamsta wrote:
    She obfuscated her address for a reason, dumbass.

well sorry did not know about "obfuscating" address's for a reason !

i apologise for any inconvenience caused.
    signed
    dumdass.....

ps, you could advertise the job on 96fm/county sound, as far as i know they do it for free... i could be corrected on this though.....

Advertisement