Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to order Eircom BB

Options
  • 11-01-2007 9:15pm

I'm trying to order Eircom BB Wireless Home Starter Plus. I went to the website logged on and confirmed my order...thing is that was over a week ago and I havent heard anything from them....no confirmation email, nothing.

I went and ordered it again from the website last night but again have received no acknowledgment of any form from them.....

I'll probably end up getting two of them now but has anyone else been through this ???

Its like there's no one there...I thought even that last week, when I ordered it the first time, maybe they weren't back from the holidays! I'm really fed up of dial up and getting quite frustrated.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I'm trying to order Eircom BB Wireless Home Starter Plus. I went to the website logged on and confirmed my order...thing is that was over a week ago and I havent heard anything from them....no confirmation email, nothing.

I went and ordered it again from the website last night but again have received no acknowledgment of any form from them.....

I'll probably end up getting two of them now but has anyone else been through this ???

Its like there's no one there...I thought even that last week, when I ordered it the first time, maybe they weren't back from the holidays! I'm really fed up of dial up and getting quite frustrated.

Did you attempt to ring the customer service and ask for the status of the order? Ordering anything twice is not a good idea.

any idea what phone number that is? I wasn't given any

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

any idea what phone number that is? I wasn't given any

God loves a trier!!! How hard is it to find a number on www.eircom.net?

1800 203 204

Wasn't it Crosby, Stills and Nash used to do a song called 'Helpless'?

Who exactly did you expect to give you the number?:rolleyes:

Advertisement