Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl blocking websites?

Options
  • 11-01-2007 9:19pm

Tryed to load up rapidshare.com for instance nto working today. Was yesterday.. also it loaded when i used a proxy website?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

I'm having the exact same problem, surely they can't do this?

Be interesting to know if it's just rapidshare that's down.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭DaSilva

I think its just a routing and/or DNS problem. Alot of people (myself included) were having trouble yesterday with several difirent websites timing out at difirent times of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yea same with me. On Sunday it was down most of that day but starting working again around 9pm then last night not at all. Rapidshare.de was working fine which is apparently a completely different site. From what I read I think it may be something to do with Rapidshare.com doing work on their servers?

Advertisement