Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babysitting ?

Options
  • 11-01-2007 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭

Mods, feel free to delete this if considered inappropriate.

I'm looking for a babysitting job, as my current job (working with children) is not working out due to the hours and various other reasons, if anyone is interested in a babysitter in the Dublin/Kildare area, feel free to PM me and ask for experience etc.

I'm aware most parents wouldn't want some girl from the internet babysitting their children, so obviously I'd be open to interviews/meeting the parents and children.

As a LC student I've decided against finding a new part time job for the next few months and would appreciate it if anyone needed me as a babysitter.

Thank you,

Rozabeez.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Kildrought

Would you not be as well to ask around locally - talk to friends and neighbours etc.,

If you were my child I don't think I'd be too keen on you heading off to bbsit for some I didn't know and who had made contact on a public bulletin board - you need to be careful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

Rozabeez you could try advertising on www.rollercoaster.ie in the childcare section. I got loads of babysitting work there and to be honest they were all lovely people I babysat for. But in saying that I'm a good bit older than you ;)

If you are going to advertise on Bulletin boards then my advice would be to meet with the family some Saturday afternoon, bring along a friend(or two!), get their landline phone number, give it to your parents before you leave and stay as local as possible so you can ask around about the family :)

Hth,

Deb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Don't worry, I'm well aware of the "safe meeting" guidelines and that, there's not many families with children around locally that would need a babysitter, that's why I asked here. Thanks for the link btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 BIRDCAGE

why not sign yourself up with www.babysitters.ie,.. as a parents we founsd it to be a very good site for finding local babysitters

Advertisement