Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wave Ceptor Watches

Options
  • 11-01-2007 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

Hi -

has anyone got a waveceptor watch - the ones that adjust themselves according from a signal from somewhere in the UK. Do they work over here?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Don't know about the waveceptor range but my Lorus one can pick up signals from either Rugby or Frankfurt I think. It seems to manage to update from the UK signal OK every couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭j14

I've a Casio G Shock MTG Wave Ceptor and it works fine. Everynight it automatically updates itself at 12.00am, 01.00am, 03.00am & finally at 04.00am. It also updates itself when you are on holiday so you don't need to set your watch. You can also make it manually update if you want by holding the receive button. All in all a cool function to have. J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

nice one lads, thanks very much.

Advertisement