Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adverts

Options
  • 11-01-2007 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

can anything be done to the advert in on the front page with all the exclamation marks. give the poster a warning or something, it's warped the front page
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

what exclamation marks ?

Screenie ?

Could be browser issue ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

it reads "Consoles FS - 3 good ds games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Yes it's a bit over-zealous for a games console! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

bad screen shot

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I just came here to start a thread on this. It's really quite annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Yeah that's pretty annoying alright... but sure it gives me a chance to be all smug about having a widescreen monitor, so it's not all bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I've deleted the ads in question, but they still appear on the front page. I'm guessing that the boards.ie front page takes from some static feed or can still see the deleted ads...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

cool, thanks Seamus

Advertisement