Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone gone to bits

• 11-01-2007 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had issue with Vodafone lately? I’m currently on a Vodafone bill pay plain, the main reason I signed up with them was because of their “Excellent” coverage. This seems to be the worse mistake I have ever made!

While im at home all of my calls keep dropping mid conversation. Before you say check your coverage.. I have 4 bars on my phone. After one session of 6 dropped calls in a row I called Vodafone to ask them what the feck is going on! The operator on the end of the phone explained that the 3g coverage in my area was poor and that I should switch to 2g. Fine I though and over I go .. And to top it off I just purchased a new 3G phone.

All that aside, the issue is still going on even on 2g. Can anyone recommend want I should do. I’m in Santry in Dublin and in my mind it’s a heavily populated suburban area so what’s the problem? The Vodafone rep said there was nothing he could do because they could not obtain planning permission!! Now 3g worked fine last week so is the a crock of lies? So now Im stuck with 6 months remaining on my contract and only last week moved the girlfriend over to Vodafone because I get free Vodafone to Vodafone calls.

This was then followed up with “This is an issue with your profile” .. Followed up with “This is an issue with your handset” excuse after flecking excuse! I Purchased the phone from them!

Any thoughts or comments would be welcomed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

strange.. i normaly move over to the diff networks ever once in a while.. and just moved back to vodafone(3rd time) and have found they have got the best coverage

when i get a bad line.... al i do is hang up and call them again.. and it sorts it

it could be your phone.... its normaly to do with that or if you have an old sim card..

my friends old simcard with work fine with her new phone except it wouldnt allow her to send txts.. got a new sim and it all works fine

Advertisement