Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Training- Question from a newbie

• 11-01-2007 11:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

Hi, I signed up to join my college cricket team a while back. We are having our first training session on saturday. I think theyre preparing for an indoor competition. I was just wondering, what do cricket players usually wear when training?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

i think you'd be grand with 'normal' type training gear, shorts/tracksuit bottoms, tshirt (doesn't need to be white) and runners, all the cricket gear itself should be provided to you. enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

thanks. much appreciated

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

I'd suggest bringing either tracksuit bottoms or long socks to wear when batting, so the straps of the pads don't cut into or chafe your legs.

We're a hardy lot, us cricketers... :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 edladdlad

If you're talking about the UCD training, it's on the 5 a side pitches outside, so maybe something warmer than a t shirt

Advertisement