Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Attn Cloud] Problems with Adverts.ie

Options
  • 12-01-2007 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

Is Adverts acting up for anyone else. I can't get to the home page a lot. Regardless of what machine I'm on or where I'm accessing it from. Perhaps its just really slow or something. Also when posting ads it takes ages then two copies appear then they seem to merge back together again and immediately are marked sold. So I have to relist it again. I thought it was the firewall at work, but it does the same thing at home too.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah, it's been funny since yesterday afternoon. I'll edit the thread to see if Cloud is around to take a peek at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

I'm having the same problem - I'm just getting the home page with the menu / banner across the top and the rest of the page is blank.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yesterday was my first time to visit adverts.ie and I thought it was pretty strange looking alright :D Glad to hear that it's not always like that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

scargill wrote:
    I'm having the same problem - I'm just getting the home page with the menu / banner across the top and the rest of the page is blank.

Moi aussi, fine now

Advertisement