Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Fake Kane Angle

• 12-01-2007 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

I no this is a bit dated, but what are anybodies thoughts on the failure of the 'Fake Kane' angle? I thought it had a lot of potential, and I thought it was badly explained away. Kane has never been as intimidating since he lost his mask, this could have been a good way to get him back on track. I just felt it was one of the stronger angles used last year, and I dont no why the fans dumped all over it. Was it too similar to the old attitude ways and has everyone else grown out of that now? Not me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 JATOH

kanes better with out the mask

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

As far as I recall this angle had a lot of dumb moments like Kane hearing voices (which the rest of us could also hear!) and it just came across as childish.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Bit of a pointless angle with no real pay-off,just like "Who drove the Hummer" in wCw and GTV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I wonder what'll happen to Kane this May 19th?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Sequel?
    Called Hear no evil?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DublinGangster

Yes it was a stupid angle and very badly done. The best thing they did was drop the angle.

Advertisement