Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RopeDrink's Tale Of Stealth And Tomfoolery Chapter 2

Options
  • 12-01-2007 2:57am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://hosted.filefront.com/RopeDrink

You can download both movies directly from there - Posted a thread regarding the first movie a while back and said that a new one was in the works... Well there it is, in all it's bland, uninteresting 'done before' splendor...

Must admit I'm quite proud given the fact that all fights with the exception of Princess Theradras (Used a healing potion) went by without any consumes of any sort and relied totally on my 10/0/41 PvP spec (At the time, this was before the removal of cloak of shadows) so maybe some stealthers might find it interesting...

Otherwise, this is basically the same format as the first boss kill movies: intro, stats, evasion, spank, next.

However I have to say that Maraudon was by far a lot harder to conquer than BRD, which I never thought it would be - And after reading quotes from various websites (some of which are included in the movie) basically claiming that no non-healing / non-ranged class could solo the princess, made me want to try it out more...

Here's hoping someone enjoys this 13min long display of dribble - I know I enjoyed playing / making it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

downloading rar

Advertisement