Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning

Options
  • 12-01-2007 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Be warned, there’s a new shopping scam going on at Tesco's, whilst packing your shopping in the car, 2 sexy half naked 18 year olds will start washing your car with their breast's popping out.

All they want for payment is a lift to the next supermarket. On the way they strip off and start kissing each other, one of them will then get into the front and give you oral pleasure and the other one will rob your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Thursday, Friday, twice on Saturday and also yesterday so be careful when out shopping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

which Tesco would this be exactly?
    ...........just out of curiousity? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I know exactly what you're talking about. They robbed me on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I couldn't find them on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

well if they do that to me ill give them my wallet.Theres only 2€ in it anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭dvega

You'll surely have a good one yet hagar....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

The scary thing about this is that I found this joke on my mum's phone. And it was from the technology teacher at my school.

(Not as bad as it sounds, my mum works in my school, but still pretty damn creepy!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Good one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

Hagar wrote:
    I had my wallet stolen last Thursday, Friday, twice on Saturday and also yesterday so be careful when out shopping.

Heard this one before with the sexes reversed. I think it is slightly funnier to state that you're "running out of wallets" in the ending.

Advertisement