Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Its Back-Serie A this week end

• 12-01-2007 11:39am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Preview

Saturday, January 13, 2007
    TIME HOME AWAY VENUE
    17:00 UK Empoli v Parma Stadio Carlo Castellani
    19:30 UK Torino v Inter Milan Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino

Sunday, January 14, 2007
    TIME HOME AWAY VENUE
    14:00 UK AC Milan v Reggina Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
    14:00 UK Atalanta v Livorno Stadio Azzurri D`Italia
    14:00 UK Cagliari v Ascoli Stadio San Elia
    14:00 UK Chievo Verona v Catania Calcio Stadio Marc`Antonio Bentegodi
    14:00 UK Messina v Roma Stadio G. Celeste
    14:00 UK Palermo v Udinese Renzo Barbera
    14:00 UK Sampdoria v Fiorentina Comunale Luigi Ferraris
    19:30 UK Lazio v Siena Stadio Olimpico

Inter to break the record of amount of games won in a row. Adriano to score twice in the win. He's scoring goals again!

Roma to win easily. Totti will probably score a hat trick as he is in super form.

Milan have turned things around but its to little to late for them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Inter have to stop winning eventualy and I think it could be this week I predice 1-1 against torino

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I watched Roma's game on Wednesday and Milan last night. I certainly won't be watching Liverpool-Barca when the CL games come around as the way Roma are playing their game with Lyon should be a cracker. :) They slackened off after going 2-0 up but some of the passing football they were playing was superb. Even Perrotta suprised me with his 1-2's.

Milan are definitely improving but their defence is still very poor. When are they expecting Nesta back?

Anyone see this? :
    Roma midfielder Amantino Mancini is reportedly set for a summer exit because of an alleged rift with teammate Francesco Totti.
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan12e.html

Mancini set up Totti's goal but he just sat on the ground fixing his socks afterwards. Hopefully they sort it out but £14m shouldn't be turned down whether they're fighting or not.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

eirebhoy wrote:
    I watched Roma's game on Wednesday and Milan last night. I certainly won't be watching Liverpool-Barca when the CL games come around as the way Roma are playing their game with Lyon should be a cracker. :) They slackened off after going 2-0 up but some of the passing football they were playing was superb. Even Perrotta suprised me with his 1-2's.

Milan are definitely improving but their defence is still very poor. When are they expecting Nesta back?

Anyone see this? :

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan12e.html

Mancini set up Totti's goal but he just sat on the ground fixing his socks afterwards. Hopefully they sort it out but £14m shouldn't be turned down whether they're fighting or not.

Does Totti get on with any one? He has a lot of power with the club and you get stories every now and again that the senior players are pissed off about it.#

Mancini is a class player. Last year he was brillant but his form has been good then bad this year. He is up and down. I wonder did Totti make him cry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Agree with the above, Inter could be a bit rusty. As I predicted last weekend, Barcelona failed to win, and as I certainly did not predict, none of the top 3 in Spain managed to win. I imagine more of the same in Italy; the big clubs stuttering back into competitive action, the lower placed teams in the league raring to go. Inter might manage to beat win, but I imagine Torino will really put it up to them.

2-1 Inter, peno now, Abbiati off. Taibi comes on for Materazzi's peno. :D

3-1 :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Thats the record. Surpriced that Materazzi took the peno. Must have been for his 50th goal.

Adriano did well but missed a sitter.

12 in a row. New record!

I wouldn't say Adriano's chance was a sitter bu if he wants to be world class, chances like that have to be taken when offered.

Bateman wrote:
    I wouldn't say Adriano's chance was a sitter bu if he wants to be world class, chances like that have to be taken when offered.

Some at his level should be taking chances like that

Messina -v- Roma live on betfair.com now. If anyone doesn't have an account and wants to watch, use code 9PRD6GEEC to register. :)

1-0 Roma, and the Messina fans on the home curva are kicking off, throwing stuff against the big perspex screen, and one managed to make it onto the pitch. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Finished 1-1. Good match?

Alessandro Parisi scored a last minute peno to draw the game then gets sent off. What did he do?

I switched it off with a few mins left, have just seen the FT score now. :eek:

In fairness, it was a terrible match up to around 85 minutes.

Didnt know bet fair showed the match so didnt watch it.

Great result for inter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

In Serie B news Juventus were beaten for the first time this season after losing 1-0 away to Mantova. Juve in 6th place 3 points behind leaders Napoli but with a game in hand.

Advertisement