Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription problem

Options
  • 12-01-2007 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

Hi, I just renewed my subscription - didn't realise it had expired since I thought it was recurring. Anyway I can't access my favourite forum "Subscribers" or that filthy S&S forum I have no interest in :D The option to join the subscribers group isn't available in my CP at the moment though I do still seem to have some subscriber privilages like the bigger avatar. I must be in Limbo. Can you help? The subscibers forum makes me feel special :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hi Cartoon_Head

I can confirm we received your payment but I do not know why your subscription stayed inactive. I have added you again and your expiry date is now 16 Jan 2008.

If you have any more problems please let us know and apologies for the inconvenience.

Advertisement