Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk Talk - Any good?

Options
  • 12-01-2007 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Had someone going door to door last night offering free trials for 2 months but it just seemed to good to be true. They wanted us to switch from Eircom to them and they'd save us a bunch etc etc... but it's what they don't tell you that I'm more interested in.

Anyone any experience good or bad?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I take it your reffering to Talk Talk Phone as apposed to the sometimes mentioned but non-existent TalkTalk Broadband?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Talk Talk don't do broadband in Ireland only in the UK. I haven't heard anything about starting in Ireland.
    Sounds like a ploy sign up for their calls package.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Yes I am talking about their Phone package and noticed that I posted in the wrong forum. Humble apologies. Please feel free to bounce it across.

Advertisement