Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Forum Posts - Suggestion

Options
  • 12-01-2007 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Could an extra column be added to the "Latest Forum Posts" on the front page showing the users postcount. I think this would be useful when monitoring "Virgin Posts" for shill posts.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

could come in handy, but could encourage more "Post count ++" posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Make it only visible to Mods so.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I don't really see how it would encourage postcount++ posting. I think it's generally accepted that postcount++ posting gets dealt with where needed by the mods. Also, some posters just post an insane amount, but that just comes down to them having something to say in loads of fora. (Eg. Tar.A. <3!)

Advertisement